Wednesday, April 8, 2020

HOPE


HOPE 


Of courtesy, mercy, kindness, consistency-- hope knows nothing. 

Too well she knows satire and slant, sarcasm and fling. 

I am human because hopes are my being's essential part. 

Our hope is a veil between us and realization, 

But for this, there would be illumination. 

Who can feel the plight of the boat wrecked sore, 

Whose only hope is that some planck floats along and reaches the shore. 

They hope and do what they wish to be done, 

The handsome people listen to none.

I hope to fulfill all my desires but I know nothing. 

And it took me a long age to know this simple thing. 

I found my cherished hopes but on the way, 

What things were lost to me I can't say. 

One day, life will be honoured by mankind, 

This one hope I nurture in my mind. 

Forget the hardships of the day, focus on your blessings. 

What is done can't be undone, 

But you can take the lessons.

Be hopeful be hopeful my dear.




No comments:

Post a Comment